Update 4/18/07 - The San Dimas beta program is now open. Sign up today -- we'll start sending out invitations soon.
While I haven't been blogging very much recently, I have been very busy. And now I can talk about my pet project: "San Dimas" -- an eBay Desktop prototype. We showed the prototype at the Adobe MAX show last week, and the response from the show attendees was fantastic. Read more about the show on the eBay developer blog.
I will be posting more here soon. For now I will say this:
- This is just a prototype... for now
- Adobe is building an eBay code library, which was used by San Dimas, which will be up on their labs site in a few weeks
- The prototype shows what is possible using eBay Web Services -- any developer could build an eBay experience like this one
- It is built on the Adobe Apollo platform
- Effective UI, a fantastic design/development firm, worked with me to build it